An exercise bike is one of the best exercise equipment at your home. It will help you to build good looking muscles and it will also help you to burn more calories.
In simple words, this equipment will give you a fit and good looking body. But if you cannot exercise with it for pain then how you will build a fit body, right?
There are many exercise bike users who have complaint that their exercise bike seats are not comfortable.So, to help you guys with that today, we will talk about how to make exercise bike seat more comfortable.
There are many people who left using exercise bikes because of the pain of uncomfortable seats. There can be many reasons for this pain. But, there are some techniques too to solve this problem.
Today, we will talk about all the related facts of making an exercise bike seat more comfortable.
Simple Techniques: How to Make Exercise Bike Seat More Comfortable?
Want to Know?
In many cases, the main reason for uncomfortable seats is that buying a low budget exercise bike. There are some more reasons too. But, at first, let’s talk about an exercise bike for those who don’t have knowledge about it.
What is an Exercise Bike?
The term “Exercise Bike” comes from the term “Stationary Bicycle”. The exercise bike is also known for exercise bicycle, exercycle, or spinning bike.
This equipment is used for using for indoor cycling that serves exercise purposes. An exercise bike includes pedals, a saddle, and also has a handlebar. The handlebar types and shapes vary from bicycle to bicycle.
Reasons to Feel Uncomfortable During the Workout While You are on a Bike of Exercise!
There are many reasons for feeling uncomfortable while you are using an exercise bike. But, we are going to share the most faced reasons for feeling uncomfortable.
- If you buy an exercise bike that has hard seat but you didn’t notice while buying. That can make you feel uncomfortable after a long time of use.
- Many of us wear nylon clothes while doing the workout and that makes us feel uncomfortable.
- If you are a long leg user and the seat of your bike is short then it can consequence in making you feel uncomfortable.
- Some of us do not make a perfect schedule of our workout and that results in making uncomfortable during a workout. To avoid this one should start from low to high resistance and speed.
- Some bike has narrow seat compared to user’s but size that makes the user feel uncomfortable during a workout. So, you should choose a bike which is perfect for you.
Methods of Making Exercise Bike Seat More Comfortable: You may Follow Them!
Now, we are going to share some methods that will help you to make your exercise bike seat comfortable.
1. Setting up Exercise Bike Properly:
After researches, the experts found that the common reason behind feeling uncomfortable is setting up the bike seat either higher or lower. In both setups, your legs will be unable to support the weight of your body and it causes uncomfortable.
To solve this problem, you may set the handlebar of your bike higher. You have to set up the saddle and the pedals in a perfect position. The seat height should be set according to your height. All these setups will give your body a better posture and you will more comfortable than before.
2. Wear Exercise Outfit or Clothing:
The outfit for exercise really matters a lot for comfort. You should wear biker shorts while doing a workout with an exercise bike. The shorts will help to reduce the saddle pain and also protection. The shorts will protect you from excessive rubbing because they are designed like that.
3. Buying a Seat Cover Which is Padded:
If you are facing huge seat pain while exercising with the exercise bike, then you may collect a seat cover. You may pick up a cushion seat cover for your bike from the market or any online store. If you get one seat cover then, it will not only make the seat soft but also wider.
But, one suggestion, keep in mind that you should check the cover compared with other brands and types so that you may not face further problems.
4. Checking Your Exercise Bike Saddle:
When you are spending so many times by exercising on the bike then your sit bones may get soreness. If you want to burn more calories then you must have to spend more time exercising and you may face this pain problem. To solve this problem, you may make some changes to your bike saddle.
You can change the seat of your exercise bike. You may choose the comfortable and wider seat for replacing your bike’s default seat. It will reduce your pain and irritation.
Some people use gel seat cover for their exercise bikes. It is really helpful for those people who have to spend a lot of time on the bike. Because it reduces the pain and numbness after cycling for a long time.
Why Do You Need an Exercise Bike Seat That is More Comfortable?
It is not always true that if you buy a higher-priced bike for exercise, then you will have a more comfortable bike seat. Through our research, we found that a low-priced bike for exercise has a more comfortable seat on the other hand higher-priced bike has a less comfortable seat.
Now, the question is why do you need a more comfortable exercise bike seat, right?
Look, if you are comfortable to do workout for a long time then it will be beneficial for your health. For a long-time workout, an exercise bike must have to be comfortable and the seat is one of the most important factors of comfort.
Key Benefits of Using an Exercise bike, Are You Interested to Know?
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of using an exercise bike. After knowing this, it will increase your interest in using an exercise bike.
Without wasting any time, let’s jump into the facts-
- Losing Weight: If you follow a regular routine for exercising with an exercise bike, then we can assure you that you can lose weight as you want.
- Toning the Legs: You may know that cycling helps to get a good shape of legs and body. So, if you use the exercise bike then you will get very good toned legs.
- Making Strong Muscles: Using an exercise bike regularly will help you to make your muscles stronger.
- Easing on the Body Joints: Regular cycling the exercise bike will help you to ease the joints of your body. Compared to other exercises, cycling will make your joints more eased.
- Weather-Friendly: The interesting fact about an indoor exercise bike is that you can use it in any weather. You will not have to worry about the weather outside.
- Cardiological Benefit: An exercise bike will help you to control the blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and other cardiological issues.
- Boosting Your Energy: If you want to boost your energy and breath, then we will suggest that you should have an exercise bike.
How to Choose a Perfect Exercise Bike for Indoor Workout?
Now, we will share some facts that you should consider while you are choosing a bike. Those facts will help you to choose the perfect and right bike for you. Here, they are-
- Decide whether you need an upright or downward indoor bike
- Make sure that your house has enough space to set up an exercise bike
- Choose a bike according to your budget range
- Decide how long you will use this bike for exercise, we mean duration of having the bike
- You should know what is the reason for using the bike or what is your primary goal, you should know this
After analyzing these factors, you will be able to decide or choose the perfect exercise bike for your workout.
Also, Don’t Forget To Check,
- How to Choose a Bike Helmet – Buying Guide
- Best Exercise Bike under 500 : Best Budget Bikes
- 5 Best Bike For Short Female In 2021: Ultimate Buying Guide
- What is an Exercise Bike Good for: Most Important Points for 2021
- Road Bike vs Mountain Bike For Exercise: Which One Is Better In 2021
In our discussion about how to make exercise bike seat more comfortable, we tried to disclose all the relevant facts about it.
- Identify why the seat is not comfortable enough
- Make sure the seat height is perfect for your leg height
- Always try to wear comfortable and exercise-friendly clothes
- You should do exercise by following a regular routine
- You can add an extra cushion seat cover
- If the seat is getting comfortable after following the above steps then you should change the seat
Well, we hope you now have a clear concept about how you can make your bike seat more comfortable. If you have further queries, then feel free to knock us, We will appreciate your queries and interest and try to give you the answer. You may throw a comment or mail us.
Best of luck guys.